Current Impact of Covid-19 (Corona Virus) on MAV Filter and Environmental Technology
We inform you about our protective measures.
Unfortunately, the corona virus has now spread all over the world and the number of cases of infection is expected to continue to rise. This makes it all the more important for us to provide you, our business partner, with the best possible information.
Therefore we would like to inform you in the following about the protective measures we have taken. The following preventive measures have already been taken:
- Implementation of strict protective measures and hygiene regulations for all employees
- Access with 3G (vaccinated, cured or tested) and mask only
- Business trips are reduced to a necessary minimum
- Avoidance of business trips to particularly affected regions
- Limited personal contact with customers, suppliers and visitors. In the case of absolutely necessary visits to the company, the risk is assessed in advance by means of a questionnaire
- Postponement or cancellation of events and fairs
- Safety distances in the break rooms and a limitation of the number of persons
- The breaks of the administrative staff are spent in the offices
- Group accumulations - e.g. in front of the time clocks - are prevented with distance markings
- Increased disinfection of surfaces, door handles, machine terminals etc. by cleaning personnel
From today's perspective, the supply of raw materials and supplies to the German plant is currently secured.
We will continue to keep you informed about measures and effects in the best possible way and follow the recommendations of the Federal Ministry of Health.
If you have any questions, your contact persons in the sales department will be happy to assist you.
ISO 16890 replaces DIN EN 779
Since 30 June 2018, the new test standard ISO 16890 for filter evaluation and classification has replaced the previous standard EN 779 with exclusive validity.
From December 2016 until June 30th, there was a transitional period in which both standards existed in parallel.
In the future, the filtration efficiencies will be determined with regard to particulate matter classes PM1, PM2,5 and PM10.